Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Month Has Passed...



and I am having a great time!...

A couple of weeks ago the Diabetes walk in Utah took place, and last year I had the opportunity to volunteer for it. This year I wasn't able to be there, however, I helped my best friends Mike and Kaylie to make T-Shirts solely for this event, and I wore mine that day with pride.
And there was plenty of walking that day...I had to walk to the bus stop.
The bus took me to the mall where I got my Halloween costume!
It's a little snug, but then again it was made for a 3-year-old. This is just a preview; come Halloween I've got a perfect pair of redm"gym bottoms" to go with this get up!

TTFN (ta ta for now)

2 comments:

Kaylie and Mike said...

Will your hair is so long...but it's still looking fantastic!!! The Diabetes walk just wasn't the same without you, but we loved our shirts, and so did the whole team. Some guy was like, "You spelled diabetes wrong, did you know that?" AND LASTLY...YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME IS SO SO SO SO PERFECT!!!! Will you bring it home to show us? Will...we miss you. Thanks for being such a good friend that we can't live without you. :) Bye ELMO

Kaylie and Mike said...

Hey I like your 2D assignment! I can see all the letters. It looks like a name brand logo for a clothing company. What do the letters stand for?