Friday, October 17, 2008

my first grade in 2D design

Last week I got my grade back on this project here for 2D design.
It's composed of 3 letters. Can you see them all. Well my professor had trouble seeing one of the letters so he dropped my grade to a B+. However, just yesterday when he was giving back our projects he called me up to claim it, and as he was handing it back to me he stopped himself and said "I'm going to take a second look at it." So I went back to me seat and he handed back the rest of them and looked at it some more then came back to me and bumped it up to an A-. I was so happy!
by the way the letters are "Q,c, and A." Can you see them?

1 comment:

Mom said...

Awesome Will! I'm glad you are having a great experience. Can't wait for you to get home. WE MISS YOU!!!

mom