Friday, September 26, 2008

This is Savannh!

I believe every city with a college should have a starbucks near the campus... I don't drink, but still...

Spanish Moss should be the state flower, despite the fact that it's not a flower.
There are no new cars aloud in Savannah. Only fooling.This is my means of transportation.
Picture time during my 2D design class.
Sunset near the bridge that leads to South Carolina.

Night time in Savannah. I stood in the road to take this one, but I looked both ways first.

1 comment:

Kaylie and Mike said...

Will!!! It's so beautiful there. I like the old streets, the spanish moss, trees everywhere!!! THE WATER!!! and that beautiful bridge. I am so totally jealous of you. I already have convinced Mike to come live in North Carolina, so maybe we should come sooner than later. I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!! And I miss you!!!!!